Great discounts available with ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ in Ards and North Down From 3 to 31 August
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme opens on 3 August 2020, and offers a unique opportunity to dine out for less at lots of great restaurants, cafes and eateries signed up in Ards and North Down.
Use the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme at a participating establishment:
- to get a 50% discount on food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 3 and 31 August
- as many times as you like
- You do not need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts. There is no minimum spend.
- You cannot claim discount on alcoholic drinks or service charges.
The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
All diners in a group of any size can use the discount.
Use this handy tool to find local participating restaurants
FIND AN ARDS AND NORTH DOWN RESTAURANT
Ards and North Down postcode groups:- BT18, BT19, BT20, BT21, BT22, BT23
Great to see so many Ards and North Down businesses participating. Check out individual businesses websites for specific information on their offers.
We are proud of our excellent chefs, home-grown, quality produce and many award-winning restaurants. Why not stay for a while and dine for less while you enjoy this beatuiful region? All just a short drive from Belfast, discover a place with wide open spaces to escape, relax and have fun on your staycation this summer. Book an offer today!