Spend the perfect Summer Sunday in Bangor
Family day, family fun, free music, offers, discounts, food and drink
Make sure you have a #sundayfunday in Bangor this summer. Throughout July and August we have a host of fabulous ways for you to enjoy a great family day out.
Check out these great deals to help you plan the perfect day in Bangor. (Available throughout July and August only)
Bangor Aurora Aquatic and Leisure Complex
Spend Sunday mornings at Bangor Aurora Aquatic and Leisure Complex
20% off Leisure Waters Family Pass, 10am-12noon every Sunday in July and August.
Just mention Summer Sundays at reception when you arrive to avail of this discount.
Eat AND Drink
Afterwards grab something to eat, a sweet treat or snack in one of the many eateries who are offering special discount. See the list below and decide where you want to go. Simply download the form and present to a member of staff when you order.
- Salty Dog: A complimentary glass of wine, craft beer or soft drink with any main course. Available all day Sunday and Monday.
- Coffee Cure: 10% off food on Sundays between 12noon and 3pm throughout July and August.
- Jamaica Inn: Bottle of Prosecco with a treat on the side for £15 – all day Sunday. Live music from Mark Braidner from 7.30pm.
- The Red Berry Coffee Company: 20% off your total bill. Available all day Sunday and Monday throughout July and August.
- The Boat House: 15% off your total bill. Available all day Sunday and Monday throughout July and August.
- Any salad for £3 at Subway throughout July and August.
- Little Wing Little Bill – 2 courses and a glass of house wine, beer or a soft drink for only £13.95 (available Sunday – Wednesday)
- The Yogurt Tree – 20% discount for a minimum £10 spend on Sundays only
Pickie Fun Park
Pickie Fun Park celebrates summer with their #CheckIn2WIN Facebook competition.
9 weeks, 9 BIG prizes, simply check in at the park on Facebook to be entered. Starting Monday 2 July.
Barry’s Lemon Tops are back at Pickie Fun Park! #AJourneyBackInTime
Check out this years #DesignASwan winning design, available to set sail from Saturday 30 June. There were over 500 entries from 18 schools in the Ards and North Down area all of which are currently being displayed in Bloomfieds Shopping Centre, Knocknagoney Tesco and Ards Shopping Centre.
Music in the Park
Spend the afternoon at Music in the Park at Ward Park Bandstand
3-5pm (Except Sunday 1 July; 4pm-6pm and Sunday 26 August; 1pm-5pm)
Hide AND Seat
Check out our Facebook page for a competition each week during July and August. Hide AND Seat will see our deckchair out and about across Bangor giving you the opportunity to win fabulous Bumper Bangor Days Out. Packages will include prizes such as:
Summer and day passes to Pickie Fun Park, picnic hampers, lunch at various restaurants, afternoon tea, ice cream for all the family and even a sailing lesson.
Bangor has so much to offer this summer so be part of the Hide AND Seat competition and win a #sundayfunday!
Join the Facebook fun.
Thanks to Bangor Chamber of Commerce for their support with the Summer Sundays campaign.
How to get here
Translink: family ticket for two adults and four children for £18 *reduced price during July and August* Find out more here.