Book Tickets Online
AboutThis ruined Tower House commands a position at the north end of Mahee Island in Strangford Lough. The house was built in 1570 by an English soldier called Captain Browne. Today, it is badly ruined but still of considerable interest. Visitors should park at Nendrum Monastic Site and walk back to the Castle. No admission charge
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.