AboutThe Manor House is an historical house in the centre of the small picturesque seaside town of Donaghadee and is 20 miles (40 minute drive) from the centre of Belfast City.
The House is a Grade I listed building, dating back to the early 17th Century. It was enlarged in the 18th Century by Daniel de Lacherois.
It offers three bedrooms which are all en suite with hairdryer, electric blankets and kettle. The wifi works in the main part of the House and Dining Room but not in the bedrooms.
There is private and secure parking.
The shops are all within walking distance as are the restaurants and coffee shops.
Donaghadee boasts ‘the oldest pub in Ireland’, Grace Neils which offers a truly Irish experience at the bar and in the restaurant. There are three other excellent restaurants and coffee shops: Pier 36, The Bull and Claw and Still Waters Cove.
We look forward to welcoming you. Any queries, please ring Naima on 07730 593949 or Vinnie on 07985 614722.
There is a lot to see and do in the area:
• Donaghadee Golf and Sailing Clubs
• Boats for Hire from the Donaghadee Harbour to mackerel fish and seal watch
• Bird watching and fishing on the historic Copeland Islands
• Golf at Clandeboye Golf Club (15 mins)
• Titanic Centre (30 mins)
• Seaforde Gardens and Butterfly House (45 mins)
• Rosemount Gardens (15 mins)
• Mount Stewart Gardens and House (20 mins) – seat of the Londonderry family
• Castleward – Historic House (1 hour) – seat of Viscount Bangor
Directions with MAP:
Finding the Manor House Donaghadee is very easy. It is the large grey house in the centre of the town with a yellow door. Postcode: BT21 0HA
From Belfast: Leave Belfast for Bangor on the A2. By pass Hollywood, go on dual carriageway to Bangor. Follow signs to Donaghadee. Come into the town, into the one way system passing the Harbour on the left, go up New Street, turn left at the top of the street and the Manor House is 20m on the left.
£50 per person including breakfast
£65 single occupancy
No Facebook to date
No Twitter to date
Book Now on line
T: + 44 7985614722