Ards and North Down Borough Council’s Tourism Events Grant Scheme Open until 1 Feb 2021
Date: Monday 11 January 2021
Applications are invited for financial assistance to Tourism Events delivered within the Ards and North Down Borough between 1 June 2021 and 31 March 2022, subject to Covid restrictions, and must have the potential to deliver economic benefits to the Borough.
Tourism Events must score highly across a range of criteria including:
- Appeal of your event to visitors
- Marketing and promotion of your event
The Tourism Event must also:
- Attract a minimum of 500 visitors;
- Be open to members of the general public;
- Take place within the Borough between 1 June 2021 and 31 March 2022
Applications open on Monday 11 January 2021 and close at midday on Monday 1 February. Applicants also have the opportunity to discuss their eligibility by emailing TourismGrants@ardsandnorthdown.gov.uk
For more information, including application forms and guidance notes, visit Ards and North Down Borough Council Website.