New Afternoon Tea Menu with Tracey’s Farmhouse Kitchen
Tracey has release her new Afternoon Tea menu as she reopens and returns to what she loves doing - hosting in her 18th century thatched cottage on the shores of beautiful Strangford Lough, 30 minutes from Belfast.
She invites you to enjoy an Afternoon Tea country style and make yourself at home while you feast on homemade treats and a big pot of local brew tea or coffee in front of a roaring fire. You won’t want to leave!
Afternoon Tea will be served on Tracey’s China tableware – tea tastes different from a fine bone China cup!
You’ll enjoy a selection of savoury and sweet treats, with gluten free options. Bring an appetite!
**New Afternoon Tea Menu
We will start with a Cookery demonstration of Focaccia Bread.
- Homemade Sausage rolls filled with Castlescreen Farm Veg Roll and topped with sesame seeds. Served with Tracey's homemade Chutney.
- Warm Foccacia Bread with Broighter Gold dipping oils.
- Wheaten bread topped with Eastcoast Smoked Salmon.
- Just out of the oven Scones served with Abernethy butter
- Lemon Posset with crumbly Flakemeal Biscuits.
- Coconut and lime Cake
- Mini Bakewell Tarts
Drinks – Bottomless Belfast brew / Johnson’s Coffee.
£30pp | Book now
T: 00 44 7711 484 850 | E: email@example.com
Tracey is also taking part in a number of our wonderful experiences in the region, Canoe and Cake and Grow and Graze, find out more on our Experiences page.