As an operator you must agree to the following terms:
In order to provide the potential visitor with the information, Ards and North Down Borough Council require ALL entries on www.visitardsandnorthdown.com/food to comply with the following terms:
- Have public access
- Be open regularly
- Be available for visitors to contact by email and telephone.
- Your business must comply with all applicable planning, tax, insurance (including public liability insurance), transportation (including licensing), safety, consumer protection and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- No content will be accepted if it may be held to discriminate against or cause offence. Including but is not limited to any reference that could be considered discriminatory on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.
To make sure the visitor gets the information they need about your business/event all operators must commit to providing:
- Your business details
- Your event details
- Short description (under 600 character in length)
- Provide good quality high resolution landscape orientation photographs in JPEG format
Copyright of your listing (intellectual property rights)
When you accept the conditions in this Agreement, you give us licence to use your listing to promote your business on our promotional websites and in printed material. Please make sure you own the copyright or that you have the permission of the copyright owner to use any content you send us, including text, photographs and videos.
Sharing your listing (syndication)
By accepting the Agreement, you also give us permission to share your listing and associated images with other organisations so that your business can gain a bigger audience.
Removal from Website
Ards and North Down Borough Council reserves the right at any time to remove your listing if it is deemed to not meet the terms or a complaint has been received. Ards and North Down Borough Council will contact you to explain why a listing has been removed.
After you submit your information, Ards and North Down Borough Council will review the content before setting it live.
Please allow up to 3 working days for your information to appear on the http://www.visitardsandnorthdown.com/food website.
If you need to make amendments to your event after it’s been set live, please email firstname.lastname@example.org