Terms and Conditions
Win this Winter with Ards and North Down Competition - December 2021
Competition Terms and Conditions
Win £150 off an overnight stay in 2021, to be used in line with NI government restrictions.
Competition opens Friday 11 December 2020 at 10am and closes Monday 21 December at 12 noon.
1. The promoter of this competition is Ards and North Down Borough Council Tourism Section whose registered office Ards and North Down Borough Council, Tourism, Tower House, 34 Quay Street, Bangor, Co Down, Northern Ireland BT20 5ED.
2. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other social network.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Ards and North Down Borough Council, their immediate family and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition you are agreeing that Ards and North Down Borough Council can contact you by telephone or email.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound be these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via visitardsandnorthdown.com. Entries submitted via any other format will not be accepted nor included in the competition.
7. Only one entry can be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. The competition will open on Friday 11 December 2020 at 10am.
9. Closing date for entry will be Monday 21 December 2020 at 12 noon EST After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. The rules of competition and how to enter are as follows:-
a. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
b. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
c. One prize winner will be selected at random and will receive a £150 voucher to be redeemed in 2021 at one Ards and North Down based accommodation provider (chosen by the competition winner) from accommodation providers listed on the visitardsanddnorthdown.com website.
d. The prize will be as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferrable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
e. Winners will be chosen at random by software.
f. The winner will be notified via email within 7 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 working days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
g. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is to be delivered.
h. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence with be entered into.
i. The competition and these terms and conditions will be government by Northern Ireland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Northern Ireland.
j. Ards and North Down Borough Council is the Data Controller of your information. Details you provide will be retained for the duration of the competition and will be deleted within seven days of the closing date (28 December 2020). Your data is only being used to administer the competition and to notify the winner. It will not be shared with any third parties unless there is a legal requirement to do so.
l. The winner may withdraw consent for the use of their image at any time prior to and after its publication by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that once a winner’s name and image has been published on social media the Council has limited control over its use but will take all reasonable steps to withdraw it from associated PR publications. Data protection queries should be sent to email@example.com.