Terms and Conditions
Ards and North Down Borough Council Tourism Department: Facebook Competition T&C’s
Ulster Folk Museum and Ulster Transport Museum: Friday 25 June 9am - Monday 5 July 12noon.
Winners to be drawn Tuesday 6 July.
1. Entrants must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise stated.
2. Employees of Ards and North Down Borough Council and their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Closing date for receipt of all entries is as stated. Bulk entries, incomplete or illegible entries, or entries from third parties will not be accepted.
4. There will be two family passes drawn on the date specified, when two entries via comments will be chosen at random and provided with one family pass each to their chosen museum. Winners will be notified by private message, email or phone within 7 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not claim the prize within 7 working days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. Prize is as specified and to be taken as stated. There is no cash alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
6. Winner must agree to take part in photography or other publicity if required.
7. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or competition.
8. Ards and North Down Borough Council accept no responsibility for any technical difficulties experienced in participating in this competition.
9.The Promoter reserves the right to vary, alter or terminate this promotion due to any unforeseen circumstances. The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although they will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure.
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the promoter cannot accept responsibility for any claims arising from winners taking a prize or attending a venue, however they may arise.
11.The decision of the promoter is final and binding and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12. Please direct any competition queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taste Ards and North Down - August 2021 Booking Terms and Conditions
All experiences are on a ticket only basis. Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged unless an experience is cancelled by the organiser (e.g. in the case of extreme weather). Where possible, all participants will be informed by telephone and refunds will be made by cheque (for cash and cheque payments) and by card (for debit or credit card payments). Refund cheques will normally be posted within ten working days of the original event date.
No refunds or exchanges.
The management reserves the right to:
1. Refuse admission to the ticket holder to the premises
2. No latecomers admitted unless there is an interval in the performance / event
3. Cancel or abandon the performance / event for reasons beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation or damage whatsoever other than,
at the Management's discretion, a possible percentage or maximum refund to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
4. Refuse entry or and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment
TicketSource Terms and Conditions on Exchanges and Refunds
8.1 The varying exchange and refund policies set forth by our Event Organisers prohibit TicketSource from issuing exchanges or refunds after a booking is placed. If a refund or exchange is requested by a Customer, the Customer is advised to contact the Event Organiser directly to process their request as per the Event or Venue's own exchange and refund policy.
The booking fee is non-refundable if an Event Organiser processes the refund. The booking fee is only refundable if an event is cancelled or significantly changed (e.g. change of date, venue or headline act) and TicketSource will process these ticket refunds.
TicketSource does not permit exchanges for tickets to events staged by different Event Organisers.
8.2 Cancelling an Event
If an Event is cancelled by the Event Organiser (i.e. a cancellation due to circumstances beyond TicketSource's control), TicketSource will refund the purchase price of a Customer's tickets including the booking fee, (but excluding any delivery charge, refund protection or telephone service fee); whether that fee was originally presented as a separate item or was included within the stated face value of the ticket. Donations and Sundry Items will also be refunded in full.
Where TicketSource has been notified by the Event Organiser of an Event cancellation, we will use best endeavours to contact Customers by email (using the details provided at the time of booking) advising them of the cancellation and initiating the refund process.
TicketSource is normally notified in advance of any pending Event cancellation by the Event Organiser. We then automatically initiate refunds to all tickets purchasers. Customers can also notify TicketSource directly if they discover than an event has been cancelled by emailing email@example.com
8.3 Event Postponed or Change of Venue
If an Event is moved from its advertised venue and / or the date is changed, tickets already purchased may remain valid should the Customer wish to attend the revised Event. If not, TicketSource will refund the purchase price of a Customer's tickets including our booking fee, (but excluding any delivery charge, refund protection or telephone service fees); whether that fee was originally presented as a separate item or was included within the stated face value of the ticket. Customers must contact TicketSource no later than the Monday following the event's revised date.
8.4 Significant Change to Event Line-up
Should the headline artist not appear or if the line up or content is substantially changed from that advertised at the time of purchase, then TicketSource will on request refund the purchase price of a Customer's tickets including our booking fee, (but excluding any delivery charge, refund protection or telephone service fees); whether that fee was originally presented as a separate item or was included within the stated face value of the ticket. Customers must contact us as soon as possible and no later than the Monday following the event's stated date.
8.5 Refunds requested after the Transfer of Funds
Customers are required to contact TicketSource no later than the Monday following the event to request refunds due to a postponed event, change of venue or significant change to event or line-up. Refunds can then be processed prior to the transfer of ticket income to the Event Organiser. TicketSource will not be able to process refunds after the Monday following the event unless the refund is due to an event cancellation that we have retained funds to cover all ticket refunds.
If customers request refunds of their tickets after ticket income has been transferred to the Event Organiser, the responsibility for the refund will lie with the Event Organiser and all enquiries will be directed to the Event Organiser. TicketSource will not be liable for any refunds once the process to transfer ticket income to the Event Organiser has commenced.