Part of Experience Ards and North Down 2022. Click here to see the full programme.
Alternative date available: 17 July 2022
Nature Friendly Farm Walk
This experience offers you the opportunity to meet the Alexander Family and their Dexter cattle in the heart of Greyabbey on the shores of Strangford Lough. The family rear their herd of Ballyboley Dexters and are totally committed to nature friendly farming. They want to invite you to the farm to learn all about their approach.
Visitors will get the opportunity to
· Meet Stephen, Farming Life Nature Friendly Farmer of the Year 2021
· Walk the farmland and hear a little about the Lough and Islands
· Meet the Dexter Cattle
· Hear about the Alexander's farming system and how it differs from other farming practices.
· Learn what Regenerative Farming means and how the family practice this
· Hear about what makes their meat so special
· This experience will finish with a barbeque overlooking Strangford Lough (the views are amazing)
Make sure you wear wellingtons or sturdy boots and bring your binoculars and camera! Please be aware that you will be on a working farm and it will be mucky – do not wear your Sunday best | Guests Procedures will be forwarded prior to booking and that there will be a safety briefing at start of event | 18+ | Current covid restrictions will apply | Please ensure that you check with all members of your party regarding food allergies, intolerances, and dietary requirements prior to booking tickets. It is the responsibility of the ticketholder to inform a member of staff at the host venue about food allergies, intolerances and specific dietary requirements. This must be done 72 hours before the experience by contacting Lorraine on email@example.com
Full terms and conditions apply, go to Terms and Conditions page
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Ticket||£40.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.