Ulster Folk & Transport Museum is ready to welcome a host of witches, ghosts and ghouls!
Halloween, Ulster Folk and Transport Museum
Come dressed to scare and join us in celebrating the ancient festival of Hallowe’en! Embark on a mysterious adventure through the museum's misty rural dwellings and dark train carriages
Don’t miss your chance to take part in all of our traditional activities.
- Play traditional Halloween apple games
- Watch a horror film in our picture house
- Carve your own family turnip lantern to ward off evil spirits on Halloween night
- See Creepy Crawlies Show
- Sample seasonal traditional fayre
- Magic shows in the Parochial Hall
- Watch as our frightening annual Halloween drama unfolds
- Meet the owls in the Rail Gallery
- Watch out for the Witch in our creepy carriage
- Join in with children’s crafts
- Watch Science2Life shows with 'Scientific Sue'
- Take part in our fancy dress competition